The St. Joseph University in Tanzania–University of Parma Joint Masters’ Degree Scholarships for Electronics and Communication Engineering Students
The St. Joseph University In Tanzania (SJUIT) in collaboration with the University of Parma is offering two scholarships to young accomplished students or alumni of SJUIT who are interested in pursuing a two-year Masters’ of Engineering degree programme in electronics and CommunicationEngineering at the University of Parma in Italy.The Scholarships are offered through the European Union’s Erasmus Scholarships programme. Scholarships will be awarded to eligible students who show the greatest potential for leadership (e.g., through education and innovation) in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
The joint University of Parma – St. Joseph University in Tanzania scholarships are open to applicants who meet the following criteria and/or conditions:
- Applicant must be enrolled in a full time undergraduate Electronics and Communication Engineering degree programme at the St. Joseph College of Engineering and Technology (SJCET) or a SJUIT alumni who earned bachelor of Engineering degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Female applicants will be given preference.
- Applicants must commit to return to Tanzania and work at SJUIT for not less than 5 years after completion of their studies.
How to Apply
Applications must be received by Wednesday, March 27, 2019. Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include the following:
- Full name, physical address, email address, and phone number.
- Copies of current academic certificates and transcripts.
- A 250-350 word essay detailing applicants’academic interests and motivations.
- Interviews for pre-selected applicants will be conducted by two visiting University of Parma Professors at SJUITMbeziLuguruni Campus between April 1 – 2, 2019.